Tuesday, January 04, 2005

i cant title this.

yes i can rejoice even when i'm undeserving (which actually is all of the time- a truth that i don't realise enough) because then Jesus is my only qualification.

yes i can rejoice even in my many weaknesses because Jesus accomplished His greatest accomplishment in the moment of His greatest weakness. because He took my place. (my precious zac just told me this moments ago)

its been fantastic. it takes a revelation to realise i'm still on earth. a very troubled and devastated earth for that matter.heaven is bursting out of my heart. its a pity none of u can catch it over the internet.


on a side note, there has been fleeting moments of sorrow and even regret. but nothing that the Lord didn't address. now i can truly thank the Lord even for the mistakes brought about because of my wilfulness because of this recent revelation. yes, a few entries back i asked for that one revelation to set me free and well, He gave me a few. that is my Jesus for you. whose other name is el shaddai. He is always more than enough.


"all flesh is grass,
and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field
the grass withers, the flower fades
because the breath of the Lord blows upon it;
surely the people are grass
the grass withers, the flower fades
but the word of our God stands forever"

isaiah40.6-8



No comments: