Sunday, December 12, 2004

not an ordinary day

Today:
  • saw my bf for the first time since he left for that Loooong camp
  • fantastic sermon that spoke directly to me and me alone. Jesus has a way of doing things like these. thank You
  • my entire family is back.
  • Lee Nanxing and moses lim thanked the Lord Jesus Christ during their acceptance speeches for the star awards. hallehlujah!
  • not an ordinary day. new light on old darkness. new creation realities -more in play.
  • the day before tomorrow. ah ma is leaving for her annual holiday. will miss her so much
  • wore a skirt to church. i don't know why but isaac likens my skirt-wearing occasions to something like an olinda dress-wearing sensation. weird
  • didn't eat a grain of rice today. oh i did...just not for dinner.
  • ate the yolk of the egg



No comments: