Saturday, December 04, 2004

day 1 out of 8.

i can't believe tears are welling up. my family has just left for an 8 day trip to china and i'll be all alone. i thought i would relish the thought of freedom and err..some silence since my brother has a loudhailer attached to his mouth. and he wakes up early so i hafta wakeup early too. but when i sent them off just a mere 10 mins ago, i had to fight to hold back the tears. i just hope they enjoy this trip. its been a tough year.i hope relationships are cemented and strengthened, stale waters of marriage turned to wine and everything just goes so well because Jesus paid for them to have the absolute best. and they just bask in His love and enjoy all protection of psalms 91.

no matter what we're family. and although i never would have expected it, i suppose its only normal to miss them in the weird way that i do. now that its just me and my computer, excuse me while i go and unleash the river behind the dam in my eyes.

No comments: