Thursday, December 09, 2004

i'm not alone. dun worry

somehow my grandma is very worried when i choose to stay home alone. not that she thinks that i'll burn down the place but apparently its abnormal. on the contrary, i think its the best time that i get to do so because my loudhailer brother is not around to create a ruckus and my ears get a break. but she darzen think so and keeps calling to see whether i've got food and keeps asking me to go out. go watch a movie, shop..anything. just dun be at home. thats the imperial mandate for the day.

yes, i still miss my darling alot. but it darzen mean i immediately need to find other activities to distract me or whatever the prescribed case is. im ok alone. and with other people...although im selective about company. and its not devastating. its just that it feels so funny not being able to hear his voice and all that wondering about how is he. all i know is that hez in jesus' hands and that sets my heart at ease.

and its been 2 hrs since i woke up but im enjoying His company. friend might be coming over tonight. not sure..because i forgot what the plan was.i kept thinking its a stayover but plans are fluid so ah nvm. using this time to just soak up the silence and pray and finish listening to the solid sermon cds that i've accumulated for quite awhile. its been good. just that i'll so like to multiply this joy and love with my darling but we'll wait and be patient. saturday is just round the corner.

No comments: