Tuesday, December 28, 2004

missing...ashley, raeann,gabriel, tammy, jasper, joseph, benjamin, chloe

my arms are still aching.but they're better.they were so painful i couldn't even pick up the phone. therefore....

NEXT TIME BEFORE NURSERY I'LL WARM UP.

its no easy feat carrying two fat babies one after another with another one attached to your leg. it gets even harder when the baby (fatTER after christmas) looks at me with imploring puppy eyes and go.."teacher...carry high high.swing"

and it darzen help that i cant say no to them when they are so adorable.

i love their smell, their everything. i feel tears well up in my eyes when i see their parents arrive for them even though i can finally rest my tired arms and my ears hear nothing more but a light buzzing sound. its sad that they are graduating out of my class come january.

so now i have strong arms.back and calf muscles. and hopefully renewed patience.


No comments: