Wednesday, August 23, 2006

psalm 31:12-24

I am a reproach among allmy enemies,
but especially among my neighbors
and i am repulsive to my acquaintances
those who see me outside flee from me.

i am forgotten like a dead man, out of mind
i am like a broken vessel
for i hearthe slanderof many
fear is on every side
while they take counsel together against me,
they scheme to take away my life

but as for me, i trust in You, O Lord
I say, "You are my God''
My times are in Your hand
Deliver me from the hand of my enemies
and from those who persecute me.
Make your face shine upon Your servant
Save me for Your Mercies' sake.
Do notlet me be ashamed, O lord, for I have called upon You.

Let the wicked be ashamed.
Let them be silent in the grave.
Let the lying lips be put to silence
which speak insolent things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Oh, how great is Your goodness
Which You have laid up for those who fear You
Which You have prepared for those who trust inYou
In the presence of the sons of men!
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
from the plots of man
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
from the strife of tongues.

Blessed be the Lord
For He hasshown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
For i said inmy haste,
"I am cut off from before Your eyes"
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried out to You

Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints!
for the Lord preserves the faithful
and fully repays the proud person
be of good courage
and He shall strengthen your heart
all you who hope in the Lord.

No comments: