Monday, July 03, 2006

a vote of confidence please.

me: boss, i need to apply leave in august
boss: what for?
me: oh i got driving test
boss: what date is it again?
me: aug 4th.
boss : ok thanks for telling me.i'll avoid the roads then.
me: =(

**
boss to another colleague: i won't be coming in on jul 10th.
colleague: oh ok. why?
boss: coz i need to avoid her-points to me-thats the day she got driving test rite?so i can't drive lor.
colleague: nono.hers is in aug. you can still drive in july.
me: !?!?

**
they couldn't have known. they couldnt have known that i stopped for birds on the road, take 10 minutes to change lanes, miss the red light, scream when i turn, stop breathing when i park.

unless my instructor has been an informant.

this phenomenon puzzles me. until i realised they deduced my credibility as a driver from how often i bang into walls, walk into doors and trip over imaginary pop up objects.

No comments: