Tuesday, July 18, 2006

RIB

i'm on mc and trying my best to rest and not think about the work awaiting me.

obviously, i'm having great difficulty.

**
i live my life vicariously through books and tv dramas. i usually try to steer clear of weepies because i know it gets too much out of me (to the point that i dehydrate from crying) . so yesterday, as i approached the final chapters of the book, i realised it was gg to be a real sob ending. i had no clue, no warning prior to this and this is an author who has been acclaimed to finish his endings off beautifully with great inspiration.

i felt betrayed at the tragedy that awaited and how quickly it was finished off. shoddily. i was so upset but it didn't stop me from bawling my eyes out. so today, i'm still sick and i have ugly swollen eyes to go with the complete sick look. yay. actually i sobbed so hard i oso ended up nearly throwing up and choking. so i'm actually sicker than before and uglier too.

i have nothing else to say. except that i''m still trying not to think about work and try my best to rest.

No comments: