Thursday, May 05, 2005

technology is a hazard.

i have no more msn.

my computer has been hanging and giving me strange error msgs ever so frequently these days and it just occurred to me like 2 mins ago that it only happens when i try to get on msn.

hence, i had it uninstalled..its gone.until i have the courage to rebuildmy trust and restart another relationship with msn...i guess i'll be talking to no one. i'll missyou!espwhen exams end at 7 pm tonight and i've been so distracted with msn when i was studying before THIS.

find another way to talk to me. telepathy darzen count. yahoo messanger?i'm quite a fan.but no one else uses it. icq...???no one has that anymore...including me.

if i hibernate too much alone with the tv and Jesus at home, i'll just eat up the whole world.

consider your options.

No comments: