Friday, May 20, 2005

MY IT WOES and adventures

i concede defeat. but thank God HE always leads me to triumph.hehe.

friendster found out that i'm an IT idiot and decided to take advantage of that. first i couldn't really add friends.den when i did, they dun appear even after two days.den on the 3rd day..they appeared!but briefly. one moment i had 9, the nxt 2.

so well, God did something ibelieve and they realised they could bully no princess of the most high. so they returned me my kidnapped friends without asking for a ransom.

phew.praise Jesus.

then i had real trouble resizing a picture for my resume. spent like 2 hrs selecting one, resizing it only to have it rejected by the system time and again because of some incompatibility. friend kindly suggested scanning a passport size foto but unfortunately my scanner is not connected to the comp and i cant find the wire to connect it..much less INSTALL it.

another suggestion came that i shd just use a digi cam and take a pic right there and then and use that one. den i retorted with the fact that my camera is a 4 megapix cam so even the smallest pic is huge. but i found out for the first time that the number of megapixels can be adjusted. well, but i din find out HOW. and of coz by this time iwas severely distressed already.

den isaac finally finished music practice with the childrens church pple. so he reached home, came to my rescue and in 5 mins (including hiccups because msn din allow me to receive files), it was ALL done.

iT crisis of the day resolved. my isaac, my hero!*hug hug hug*

No comments: