Sunday, May 08, 2005

random ramblings of post examism

it still hazznt really sank in that that paper on 5/5/05 at 5 pm was the very very last paper that i will ever sit for and it marks the end of my turbulent more then a decade long chapter as a student.

but knowing so, despite the initial apprehension of finding a job and what not, i think the storm in my mind has quite ceased and come to a full complete halt already. and i'm just quite intent and absorbed with enjoying myself, the company of those i love (with a lot of good food of course) and watch tv quite endlessly.

been wanting my life to 'start' for the longest time. ie...start life as an adult etc.been so concerned with the destinations i forgot to enjoy any process/journey. and things like these do seriously take their toll on you. everyday becomes a chore and i got so concious of everything negative. which really taints everything and distracts me from what is truly truly beautiful important and TRUE.

i believe alot of testimonies from me and my loved ones will soon fill this space in the coming days. will try to not let the blog go to sleep for too long.

No comments: