Wednesday, March 23, 2005

once again i qualify

"light only gets in through cracks. imperfection is the prerequisite for grace"-philip yancey

once again i qualify. along with every other area in my life/body/relationships etc etc. you name it, i qualify. i'm a perfectly imperfect being.

HOORAYYY

random thoughts...
so its really fantastic that my relationships, health, studies, family, finances ..ok the list will nv end.. are imperfect....more than enough cracks for the light to burst through. in fact i think God darzen have to look hard to find gaping holes for light to flood away the darkness.

being less hard on myself makes me find it easier to be less hard on other people. bit by bit.although i'm still critical and demanding, these attributes are ebbing away. chunk by chunk. i hope. although i know this process will definitely take awhile since i have stored up plenty of self-righteous reserves in the past 2 decades.

i used to identify more closely with the accusers than the accused. now that the situation is reversing, i can only bow my head, stretch out my hands and receive the free grace that came at a hefty price that only heaven could afford. and if i can still speak, say thankyou.

but its ok. it pleases Him.
and if its enough for Him, its enough for me.

No comments: