Wednesday, March 23, 2005

lift me up

it seemed that today was a day fraught with anxiety and heartbreak. loved ones hurt because of their own stubborness, pride and God knows what else. doors seemed to be opened wide for the enemy to up his tricks. well i guess if the enemy rushed in like a flood, den i'm sorry to surprise him that Jesus is already there first and hes in for a rude shock coz He will raise a standard against Him. be warned headless creeep.

i don't feel good honestly.

but Hez a God who doesn't waste a single hurt His children endure and His promises are true and sure. so thats just that.

i'm still not concious enough of Him as i am of the circumstances and what my physical eyes see. its not enough until its really only Him and all of Him i see. pray for me.i need the help.

relationships are so fragile without the sure foundation. no one can stand on shifting sand so i pray people will just give up and give in to the rock. people were sent to bless and we really only have this time on earth to bring heaven closer to earth, strangely, via the people we love or claim to love or are here to love.

i don't have it altogether right in my own relationships and sometimes the going gets tougher than we could possibly imagine. thats where Jesus rushes in i guess and suddenly the prob seems minute, the hurt ebbs, the anger ceases and the love floods my heart.

for now i just wanto love right. the way He would have me to. but to get even there, i have to start receiving more first. and thats the very station most people would like to skip. its a long journey ahead and i need to stock up on my supplies.


I have seen the dark and desperate place
Where sin will take you
I've felt loneliness and shame A
nd I have watched the blinding light of grace
Come breaking through with a sweetness
Only tasted by the forgiven and redeemed
-steven curtis chapman...Angel's wish.

No comments: