Tuesday, March 22, 2005

He hears.

today wazznt exactly the best.

frustration was the key note address of the day. and it darzen help that some genuine efforts went unappreciated and all i got in return was a backstab instead. i'm already done with being angry. i'm tired.

i'm not indispensable so this world can do without me. but God can't. i'm dear to His heart and that's where i'll make my home forever.theres 620000000000 (i'm not sure about the number of zeros) but theres only one of me. i know some people are heaving a sigh of relief at this point ...

i don't care.


----------
i've dreamt many dreams that never came true
i've seen them vanish at dawn
but i've realised enough of my dreams, thank God
to make me want to dream on

i've trusted many a friend that failed
and left me to weep alone
but i've found enough of my friends true
to keep me trusting on

i've sown many seeds that fell by the way
for the bird to feed upon
but i've held enough golden sheaves in my hand
to keep me sowing on

i've drained the cup of disappointment and pain
and gone many days without song
but i've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life
to make me want to live on

No comments: