Saturday, March 05, 2005

ling1 and ling2

yesterday nights bible study totally rocked. ive been feeling so lethargic and entertained thoughts of skipping it coz i was nursing a strange occurrence of fever and diarrhoea.

ThANK GOD I WENT. seriously. the night before, i had so many questions in my head pertaining to this and that and the Lord addressed them in His own unique way that only i understand later on in this service. in addition, there was a huge healing annointing released before the service and countless miracles that took places later on. praise Jesus. so awesome.

had the strangest of two dreams last night (again) and i believe it was the Lord with the second dream and i woke up at 8.18 am. for 2 mins.heh.think the Lord really wants me to bring my cousin joy to melb with me. somehow..i really would love it if she could come along but now we just need alot of favour and grace from my aunty to say yes and for my anxious relatives to stop worrying that we both blur Ling girls will get lost in this big big world. sheesh. shez been to cambodia and stayed in the worst of the worse while i have well...complained endlessly abt every hotel but yet managed to survive hostels that have COMMUNAL toilets.and my cousin has had NO TOILETs ...in cambodia. so that aside, whats there seriously to worry. don't get it.

ANYWAY, so i woke up again at 12 plus and i decided to give her a ring....to ask her.
conversation went something like that...
me:"hello..joy is it convenient to talk now?"
cousin: huh?who are u who are u?
me: YOUR COUSIN
cousin:oh!heheheheh
me:SO IS IT CONVENIENT TO TALK NOW?
cousin: i can't take communion now!!im in the cab!
me: I SAID CONVEEEENIIIEEENT
cousin: oh hehehehe.yes why?

-exasperated-
i love my cousin. i have cute relatives. i just wished the Lings din have such a hearing prob and kept twisting words around. isaac knows. he frequently has this prob with me.

No comments: