Saturday, November 13, 2004

no one else will do.

Today my agenda was to study non-stop.well sort of…at least study most of the day away. But alas, He had other plans and I could not follow mine. But I’m not complaining. Everything He initiates in my life is for my best interests.

Thank You my living savior.

After giving zac living hell for not using the opportunity to study but spend it serving God..(YES…I am nasty.that is why it is a miracle that God calls me the righteousness of God.) because he is doing back up worship for a childrens church teachers gathering, I found myself restless, unpeaceful and just…edgy. I did cover two whole chapters of a particular module, print out a lot of notes that I haven’t printed for the entire semester but I knew deep down I just had to get down to something else. And because I couldn’t figure it out, I was tired, lost and basically quite miserable.

Actually all I had to do was to get down on my knees.

So finally I did, I didn’t know how to pray. But the Holy Spirit knew so I allowed Him to do all the work. I read the bible without knowing where to go but as usual, He never failed to speak to me. Every verse that my eyes fell on spoke to me.

i had no one to whine to tonight besides my faithful shepherd. zac's somewhere at fortcanning singing His praises and there is no one on msn that i remotely think can NOT aggravate my dire circumstnaces. ok..heres a sidenote to thank jon who is now christopher for reminding me how solid it is to be in His presence. thank God Jesus is all the comfort that i ever need. He soothes my soul with His songs of peace. whee.

ok. now i kinda miss zac. -tearing up-

wun digress. I have been getting all worksy again. And worked up because I’ve been worksy. And thus I’ve been worried and weary and stressed out. So much that I’ve been stressing zac up. (I’m sorry dear)its such a struggle to alwyas let grace reign u noe. at least it is so for me...

Now there’s nothing I want more but a fresh touch of His. Some sorta renewal, regeneration and refreshing. For my focus to be redirected to what truly matters again. For Him to direct my journey, tread on paths of peace, by still waters, having lamb picnic with my shepherd on green pastures.

"your mercy o lord, will hold me up. in the multitude of my anxities within me, your comforts delight my soul"

wowee.he just msged. in his words had a swell time praising God. and the event just ended its 11.10...i'm so glad he went. afterall. happy for him. and seeing him there must have put a wide smile on God's face. persecution does come when u wanto do things for Jesus...i am a fine example.as in..i am the persecutor. sigh. its ok!so was paul.
Godis faithful and good. his nose was all runny this morning and he was so worn out.by err...sch, and runny nose and his gf. but God delivered and i heard the annointing was very strong. wish i was there.to watch my darling revel in His glory.

i am realising that how good God really really is is never old news. i can hear it a thousand times but each time i am only seeing a side of that multi-faceted fascination.

No comments: