Sunday, November 07, 2004

my cup overflows....

i am walking on water
i am living on air!

how amazing is today's sermon? i am so proud of Jesus and my pastor...thank God for His ever-inquiring heart that i get such good feeding that breaks yokes and bondages from Heaven.

i could say a thousand thank yous to Jesus and shake pastor prince's hand a thousand times but it will never truly convey the gratitude i feel for what the living word has done to change my life. yes not just my circumstances. true change comes from within darzen it and it has changed so much.i'm not simply talking about perspective but its His life that i live now. not mine. thank God ...its the best gift exchange ever!

i am glad the fight is over the victory has been won. pastor lawrence's opening line for communion captured my attention first hand and when pastor prince took the pulpit..i was brimming with tears already. but i didnt know just exactly what the word that he delivered would do to me. i didnt expect my miracles to come so fast so quickly...so easily. with me just seating. oh well...what else could i really be doing anyway?for the life of me ...i cannot do anything to help myself. but i have a God who can do exceedingly abundantly above all i ask or think and i am so glad that i can call Him my father because of the blood.

and i am so glad i have won because of the blood. i didnt participate in the fight but i share the fruits of the victory. i am elated. and that is an understatement.
glory to glory, strength to strength. so much more.

to God be the glory. i love the lamb who is also the lion. oh..and hallehlujah!its mutual!=)
surely the joy of the Lord is my strength. byebye spirit of heaviness. hello garment of praise...

Only He knows what i need and how to win my heart. this week alone i have seen financial blessings and food blessings.hehe. Zac's dad made ngoh hiang for me again and yay!and so much this time it can feed my entire family. i love being part of isaac's life. second to Jesus. truly the best.only God knows how much He has ministered to me thru my darling when i'm beyond down..when i'm buried in some dung...and how much He has used him to lift me up to the high heavens whereby i can dance in the clouds...and laugh till myknees are jello.. even though we make each other laugh and moan with frustration..thats ok. it only gets better and i can live with this for the rest of my life. yes, a whole century of this is wonderful.

thank you my precious one. thank you Jesus for him. thank you for my life, my parents, my brother, my ah ma..my brothers and sisters and Christ. like i said...so much more....

-twirls and swoons-

No comments: