Monday, November 22, 2004

i found where i belong

All the wonders of Your ways
I'm constantly amazed
How You make me safe and sound
It's the way You lift me up
You've given me so much
Only You would never let me down
You are here calming my fears
You lead me back with
Your sweet song
You're where I belong

-jaci velasquez-

mood: warm, fuzzy, romantic
i'm so in the holiday mood and my first paper hazznt even yet started so i'm not exactly close to the finishing line. but its ok. i'm at the place of rest. its all a finished work. spent the whole day trying to digest my war and society notes but ended up distracted by the bible. wonderful way to spend a hot afternoon and i feel so light and frothy and glad. i think i'm catching a glimpse of the abundant life.

the reality is that i'm blessed beyond any curse and that can't change. its sinking in. deep into my heart and i know its a truth that will explode and revolutionize my life and circumstances. my life will finally proclaim His goodness.




No comments: