Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heading for shore

So I've been dwelling in confusion and chest-deep in the mire of despair for a week.

Then a short conversation with "the sage" sorted it all out and sent me reeling back from all the exaggerated lies that I've allowed myself to believe.

I'm inspired by your faith and your trust in God. Really.

So here am I am, again, getting ready to disembark from the sinking ship. For some reason, I've boarded two sinking ships in one year. Both situations ironically required a tremendous sense of courage to put on my life jacket of trust in a God who never fails and jump into the stormy waters to await either rescue or swim to shore with the last bit of strength I've got.

I'm not sure what's next. In any case, the earliest this chapter can be concluded is in April/May. I don't know if I'm ready to kick-start another career. Isaac is of the opinion that I've not really rested in 7 years and maybe I should just..not work. To that, I instantly rebut with questions about financial viability and the all-important question of what I will do with my time after that.

I'm not that kind who can sit home all day and not engage in work. (And I'm not referring to housework).  I will have a hard time trying to be still as I fend off ideas on business plans, analyze life, business etc and send my mind into overdrive all over again.


No comments: