Friday, February 18, 2011

of ICQ and other ancient artefacts

It happened again.

Slept at 10pm woke up at 2 + am.

And here I am now. Bleurgh.

Tried to log into my ICQ account earlier. Blast from the past with some of the best memories (and most embarassing ones). I wonder what happened to it. I lost my user id and password but remembered my UIN.

Missing some friends. Wishing they'd call. Not at 3 am of course, but eventually coz I've so lost touch. But if they did, what would we say? What would I say? Perhaps, "Hi, how have you been? Been a while. I have insomnia and you popped up at 3 am"

3 comments:

Laughingcow said...

Wow I actually remember my UIN as well, that is so weird. I have forgotten far more impt things.

Isaac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac said...

a Pm over face book like hi, _____ long time no see, how are you? would do,

then followed up by hey, lets meet for lunch/dinner/ tea on ____ on a later message?