Thursday, February 10, 2011

Insomnia

This is not good. At all.

Thank God the meeting tomorrow was postponed. Otherwise, I'd be a complete zombie.

I must have over-excited both brain and stomach. My stomach is apparently still busy digesting the huge dinner I had with Cali. There's like a cyclone living inside and it's making loud sounds.

Refuse to return to my sleeping pills so now I just have to rough it out even if it means being completely zonked out tomorrow. I can't sleep late even though I technically have the luxury to, thanks to the construction two blocks down.

Was just thinking about the last month and how I took the opportunity to devour all sorts of information that I could get my hands on on the following topics of interest:
-Microexpressions
-Criminal profiling
-Crime scene investigation
-Miscarriages of justice
-Spiritual Depression
-Acupoints
-Food (ok, last one was not a surprise)

Despite the adrenaline high I get from reading about my pet topics, I am ready to hit the treadmill of life and get back to work. Now now, if only it'll get sorted out soon.

God, help me resolve this stalemate. In the meantime, help me to utilize the last days of my freedom according to Your preferences.

No comments: