Monday, June 13, 2005

the run away bride nightmare.

ok.last night's dream was truly truly scary.

i dreamt that i had a fight with isaac or something so iwent to marry someone else in anger. and the groom here is a tall skinny ah beng. i know at least half of sg fit that description so pls dun harbor any funny ideas. it'll just drive me even crazier.

yah so the skinny ah beng was very nice to me and my wedding was held at the hdb void deck. and i remember exactly wat i was wearing and how myhair was done. but suddenly while walking down the aisle (corridor), i got chicken feet and i realised i cannot do this to spite someone else. so i took off an dran and ran. i remember panting from the running in the sun with the heavy wedding dress. yes...it felt soooo real.so i ran and ran and decided to take refuge at my aunty's house. den i called my gd friend to tell her wat happened..somehow she din attend the wedding because she knew i was marrying thewrong groom or something like that. then i called isaac to tell him how sorry i was. den he cam eto meet me..but the skinny ah beng found us!and threw a telephone at isaac...i intercepted the 'blow' and fainted. as i blacked out, i woke up fr my dream.

i've had many runaway brides dreams fr the past. i was even there before julia roberts. but it went away for a long long time. gah. go away away !!!

No comments: