Tuesday, June 14, 2005

revolution

there is a revolution going on that i'm involved in. infact, its all about me. its to rid thekingdom of egypt (worldliness) and other strongholds such as fear and worry out of the temple marked #me. these forces attempt to control my decisions and emotions and try to steal my joy.

the revolution is powerful and all i have to do is ..basically nothing. its initiated by a powerful force that creates and in death gave me an abundance of life. the revolution might take a long time but because i'm not in charge, things are going very well. sometimes its painful, but in the pain, sweet success awaits me. joy is before me. sometimes its hard to watch especially when i see the ugliness in me, and the very abundance of it. sometimes i have to confront it but i always have victory over it. its said time and again that grace is not a license to sin although it gives you complete liberty but what it gave me is the liberty to obey God and to live a life of holiness. i'm not there yet and i hav eplenty of short fuse days among many other things but while the progress is not as fast as it should be, the results are definitely positive.

till His kingdom come, my revolution might very possibly nv end. thats what going from glory to glory is all about afterall.and i will be patient.so be patient with me. and be patient with the ongoing constructive work of the King. it is a revolution that enforces the new order of the finished work and new covenant in my life and i gladly await more of it everyday.

No comments: