Tuesday, April 12, 2005

stumble and fall arise and soar.

i will never relieve my father in heaven of his duty of supplying for me and try to snatch the holy spirits job by ensuring MYSELF that i get all the blessings Jesus died to give. no.i will rest. and i do not just say this as a resolution but a conviction this time round and feel free to remind me every now and then.

will not provide for myself. let Him let Him.

been mulling over how to get a job, how to write a good resume, CV etc etc at the expense of exam preparation. i'm just amazing you know. the minute i finished my 1001 essays, i immediately start mulling and worrying over the job which is like after my exams. oh gah, kill the worry wart in me.die die die worry wart! it is Jesus!

thank God the faithful servant is on duty. thank you Holy spirit. call you H. S for short. hope you don't mind.

thank God i have a covenant. thank God im ALREADy blessed. thank God. phew phew phew.

its ok.i will just let it fall on my lap again.and enjoy the process of getting there in the meantime.afterall, i've gone for the wrong interviews and gotten the right job, sat in my boss' chair at the interview table instead of the other one opposite and gotten the write job, went without make up to interview for a sales position for a make up brand. the list goes on. i'll nv fail to be xinying and he'll nv fail to be Jesus. so i think i'm in quite safe hands. the track record alone quite proves it.

and as a very wise man of God that i respect so very much said just yesterday, "prosperity is not how much you havein your bank but how many of your needs are met'. and as far i'm concerned, i am prosperous!just waiting to add more zeroes in to the rather humble bank acct so that i can truly be a greater blessing to others and..err myself.=)

will not mull over how soon i have to relieve my earthly dad of the heavy cost of supporting me etc etc etc. coz the OTHER dad is the one fully responsible fr the beeegeeening.

No comments: