Thursday, April 21, 2005

Look to Abraham your father, and to Sarah who bore you, for i called him alone, and blessed him and increased him.

as much as i am excited about the plans He has for me, i still find myself having great difficulty believing that that it is indeed true. that all that is reality. not what i see.

in the midst of my exams right now and while the rest of the world are diligently studying, i for one, havent.but so far i managed to get alot done. by grace alone.and apart from the fact that i'm stressed coz for once i'm not stressed, eveyrthing is really so fine and ok. very thankful. praise Jesus.

went for an interview for a job i really want yesterday.(and the interviewer also seems quite keen on me..at least i think so. had a gd chat...of almost 45 mins.=)) yes, another beauty industry thingy. nv thought i'd want it but when they called me up for an interview..i thought..just go la. and i did.fell in love with everything, the job scope, the boss the everything...except the pay. they're offering me something really meagre that i cant really survive on. i really want the job, apartfrom that and i stated the minimum that i want. hope they call me up.but i'm somehow so secure (for once) that God will definitely open the right door and let everything good fall into place nicely.

sometimes when i encounter mini disappointments such as these, i keep thinking that my dreams are elusive, the fulfilment of them rather. but when i remember that the dreams that He dreams for me are far greater and they encompass every little thing that i dreamt of, my heart swells with joy and i'm deeply comforted.

the dreams that He dream for me are truer than the 'treasures' i pursue. so let my treasures rest in heaven and let all these earthly things just fall by themselves on my lap. i'll take the cup you offer Lord, and drink deeply of all that you have purchased for me, all that you want for me.

at the end of the day, i cant work for my blessings. its an imaginary ladder that pple climb, thinking that it'll lead to heaven on earth. so i'll just let the blessor bless because its been fully paid for. no sweat. besides, who ever said prosperity was defined by the amount of money in ur bank account but how many of your needs/wants are met?

yay. i'm rich already.=) By His poverty(on the cross), i've been made rich.joint heir with Him who owns heaven and earth, the creator of kings live in me.
confident of good news from above.

No comments: