Sunday, April 03, 2005

dilemma

oh no this is not good.

there are just people who i dislike i can't figure out why. its not like they have great attributes that i cannot stand but it helps that they do of course which further aggravates it all. in fact some of these people are nice to me thats why i cant resolve this dilemma. i just would rather rather not be with them. i don't know why. and i am sad. is it me?

people whom i enjoy and trust are far and few between. and unlike most normal people, i don't like everyone that comes along my way. yes, love in spite of like. i have occassional squirts and spurts of love for themand i know its all Jesus. that aside, if its xinying alone, sorry, i don't even want your phone number.

some people, no matter what they do, what disagreements i have with them, i just still love them and enjoy them and want that friendship..some, no matter how nice they are to me, still have no favour with me.

argh

No comments: