Monday, April 02, 2012

HORRIFIED

Day 1 of freedom didn't go that well.

I woke up heavy headed with red eyes, a terrible cold and a die-hard cough. On top of that, there was construction going on right outside our house so that meant that noise levels were through the roof. There was no way I could rest in peace.

I was bummed out that my plans for the first day were already ruined. At some point, I thought I was going to faint and die.

Riding on this mood of feeling sick, I am tempted to feel sorry about a thousand and one other things. I am so bored already I feel like starting work now. I had a reading list, work research and some shopping planned together with meet-ups with my friends. Although these excited me in the beginning during the planning process, I'm now BORED TO TEARS and cannot imagine not having work for the next 4 weeks.

HORRIFIED.

No comments: