Friday, April 20, 2012

Almost at the end

Two weeks of rest.

And I'm off to begin a new chapter in my life with both apprehension and excitement and armed with the only certainty that God will go before me and will never leave me nor forsake me.

Despite my initial reservations, He has clearly indicated that He wants me back even when I thought it made no earthly sense.

I've had a wonderful time connecting with friends, ex business associates over too many afternoons. Most importantly I had a time of wonderful rest and refreshing while connecting with my favorite friend, Jesus Christ.

Thank you. Heart swells with gratitude and a deeper measure of peace. So even though work travel will go from 15 minutes to 40, my attitude will be to enjoy the journey and make the most out of it. I don't know how long the next chapter will last. Maybe project basis, maybe 5 years, maybe till retirement. In any case, I commit it to you and may you have your way and glorify your name through me Jesus. Help me to love my new colleagues and I look forward to wonderful tomes reconnecting with old ones.

Help me to remember it's all about you and be slow to anger but quick to forgive when offenses come. Give me your wisdom daily so I steward my portion well and bless my employer.

At your disposal. I love you.

No comments: