Monday, August 06, 2007

FOP report

FOP this year was like awesome.

Delirious? and Don Moen totally sent me catapulting to heaven. i really don't wanto be back but since its better for (you) that i be around, alright, i'll stay.

i love been so enraptured by His presence and enveloped by deep deep worship. I love it. I love Jesus and its so beautifully mutual i think this is the best match ever in heaven.

i love it so so so much. Bless Rev Dr Canon James Wong for spearheading FOP 21 years ago. I've been attending since like JC 7 years ago and every year it gets better. It is worth the crowd, the queues, the stinkoness and everything lah.

i wish i have pictures but need cali to upload even though her camera is erm with me.

and after FOP i did the most unspiritual thing. while the rest were out there buying books and cds, i bought moisturizer.

some of you may remember years ago that Jesus appeared to me in a dream and asked me what i wanted ...and i said "lancome hydrazen"

the very next day, it was presented to me. i nearly kicked myself. IMAGINE IF I ASKED FOR WISDOM!?!?the world would have been a better place.

what's with me and moisturizer?!its protecting my skin but threatening my destiny


I'm standing here waiting for my life to change
when the waters stir You can rearrange me
Just one touch is all i need
I've nothing much but the wounds i feel
I'm looking for the hand of the miracle man

Delirious?- Standing at the feet of the miracle maker

**
-delirious singing "here I am, send me"

me and isaac heard : "give me a ham sandwich!"

No comments: