Thursday, May 04, 2006

rojak cocktail

me: am i the only only girl in your heart?
him: yah..just you and mother teresa.

ok.now i feel very secure.

**
its not easy to be me.
let me tell you why.
first because of high metabolism, i perspire very easily. but because of high metabolism, i am relatively skinny and have no insulation against the recent onslaught of harsh cold. which means i carry warm clothing everywhere i go ..in SINGAPORE. im thinking of investing in another parka.

but thank God that's just the easiest part of being a me.

**

i miss him. tmr is his dday. liberation from NUS. im so happy!
went to visit his ah kong's old house yesterday, where his spirit and soul inhabited for almost 90 years.
donald tay went home to Jesus. he is probably dancing and laughing now. heard that before he left this miserable earth, he shouted 'im going to see jesus!!im going to see jesus!" happily and then departed.

i guess he will be watching his grandson get married from heaven.

death has no sting. mosquitoes do.

**
as you all can probably tell, im incapable of writing coherently and in full sentences this season.

**

didn't realise i had company
yesterday, today and tomorrow
didn't realise i had company
when i was deep in my sorrows
couldn't imagine i had company
in that icy cold cell
couldn't imagine why you'd stay with me
when from that height i fell
why did you stay with me?
when i was alone, bitter and angry
was it really because
you couldn't stop loving me?
now i realise you'll never leave
like you promiesd me that july 10.
now i realise you'll always stay
and be my forever friend.

No comments: