Sunday, April 02, 2006

nostalgia

when i was youngER, (im still young) i used to go to annabelle's house, tapao chilli crab and just eat and eat.

i was a skillful eater. i would clean the crab inside out and make sure the crab din die in vain. it was one of my favourite pastimes and one of the highlights of my life.

den today annabelle was with her parents at east coast eating chilli crab. and her parents remembered the 'friend who would eat her crabs really clean'.

i'm so glad to be remembered. somewhat fondly.somewhat strangely. i can imagine their mental image of me, with chillified hands and chilli all over my mouth..very unglam. and i appreciate the fact that they think they should bring me along nxt time.

its strange how people are always reminded of me when they eat. i really don't know why leh.

No comments: