Saturday, October 23, 2004

Jerry Ong's blog.



ok i think i am a jerry fan.grr grr grr to all those who booed him.
Week of 11 Oct - 17 OctI know that all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. I know that His grace is sufficient for me and that His strength is made perfect in my weakness. In this sure foundation God has given me, I can smile in the face of the booing I got at the Lime Birthday Bash.It got me for some time that night. I was stunned by the sheer hatred that those people had for me at the bash. Then I realised that since God put me here, nothing is going to happen that He will not allow. I rest secure in the knowledge that since He is with me, everything is going to be ok, and more than ok. And I am honoured that I could experience this minute, minute, minute fraction of the pain and humiliation that my Lord Jesus went through for me. To Him is the glory forever and ever!This strength I have is supernatural - from God. On my own, I would have backed out of this a long time ago. He is carrying me.
.

No comments: