Saturday, February 25, 2012

Epiphany

Some months ago, as I entered the twilight moments of my 20s, I felt a tinge of sadness recounting the endless things of things I didn't accomplish but set out to do.

Today, I had some sort of epiphany that suggested otherwise.

I have been so fortunate to have had the opportunities:
1) To love even though I've had my heart broken because some cannot even say that they have loved before.
2)I have maximized every single career opportunity to the max and given nothing short of my best. God has also blessed the efforts and given me great increase despite the toil and grief when I thought success was too far away.
3)Even in the dungeons and the unlikeliest places, I have been blessed with friendships and been privileged enough to have had complete strangers bare their hearts to me and share in their pain and wipe away their tears.

So, in light of this new perspective, I thank God for a fantastic second decade on earth. I hope that I have glorified Him and demonstrated His love and heart to those whom He has brought into my life. And for the times when I have failed, I am grateful for fresh wisdom to and second chances to make it right.




No comments: