Friday, February 03, 2012

Awestruck

Yesterday, I was telling God and a friend how crippled I feel regarding certain issues that have bogged me down so much.


Today, as I prayed I got a verse from Isaiah 35 that said " The lame shall leap as a hart"


"Gladness and joy will overtake them, 
   and sorrow and sighing will flee away."



" Strengthen the feeble hands, 
   steady the knees that give way; 
4 say to those with fearful hearts, 
   “Be strong, do not fear; 
your God will come, 
   he will come with vengeance; 
with divine retribution 
   he will come to save you.”


I don't know how but somehow, keeping on in the word of the Lord is slowly unraveling my Lebanon, filling me with hope and strength.


Surely the Lord is the strength of my heart and portion forevermore.

No comments: