Tuesday, May 15, 2007

taunted

i get scared more often than i'd like to admit. i'm more gideon/moses (the stammering one, not prince of egypt) than david /joshua.

the only solace i have is that i always have someone to hold my hand and guide me. someone i can trust 200% although my faith levels often dip to sub zero levels.

these days i find myself assuaged with doubts and unbelief despite the many amazing developments. i wonder whether i'm on the right track coz its so impt for me to be right. i wonder abt the huge risk and countless ''what ifs''.

but today, knowing that i face these insecurities, a sweet lady of God texted me and told me that if i keep focusing on the 'what ifs' now, i'll only end up with regret at the end of the day with the '' if onlys''.

and suddenly my perspective is straightened again. to His.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.