Saturday, September 20, 2014

Home stretch

I could hardly walk yesterday. I think I suddenly exploded and found it hard to catch my breath. Legs hurt too.

Today I tried to time how long I took to et to the supermarket. It usually took 5 minutes but today, I took 20. 

It's getting really hard to get comfortable and this is my latest pillow formation. 



The inhabitant inside me, aka my son is also making more violent movements inside me. We can even see him moving and squirming right under my skin. That's really fun except for the rib punches which leave me breathless. Occasionally, I can identify either an elbow or fist. 

Home stretch now. Hope I get to enjoy the last part of my pregnancy. It's been hard and I've made so many social appointments for the last week and I hope I can waddle along well! 


No comments: