Sunday, June 22, 2014

Best day of my life

That was yesterday. 

I'm still beaming with joy at the thought of it. 

I was so excited going to the Gynae for the gender scan and prayed that the baby would be cooperative. 

Lo and behold, he opened his legs and lifted his hands on cue to show us his manhood. It was the most amazing moment of my life. 

I know we are wayy early but we have settled his name and all. He just has no clothes yet. 

I preferred a boy but now, while I'm excited that it is a boy, I'm just so glad he is healthy and alive. The names I chose for a girl speak of what I hope for in a daughter but the names we are going with for my son are from God even before I realized I was pregnant. My joy, my pride. His word came to pass!! 

I just want the best for the kiddo and cannot wait to meet him!  

No comments: