Wednesday, May 07, 2014

week 10 report

Today was a tough day.

My enemies came out in full force and I was in a tough situation that threatened so much at stake at work.

However, I was really pleased and nothing could rob the joy of hearing the heartbeat of the little one. I thought it sounded like people hurling which is seems like the current soundtrack of my life on repeat mode.

The scan was accidental coz I was back at the doctor's with some stomach cramps and only 4 hours of sleep, a cold and really bad nausea. I hadn't kept food down in 24 hours and I was plain miserable. Doctor wanted to check if baby was ok and hence, the scan. I am still on vaginal scope because my womb has not tilted (I was born with a retroverted womb) and doctor had to press down on my tummy to see hardly anything.

God has given me a lot of promises of late and encouraging revelations to comfort and encourage during these hard times.

They include Exodus..verses like "and Rachel conceived" in my email header and beautiful scriptures from Mark whereby Jesus knew all this time his betrayal took place at night. In my own walk, before the tsunami came at me, friends have been reminding me that the battle belongs to the Lord and He gave me a verse that kept repeating in my mind over and over before I was blindsided (again).

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, the flames will not set you ablaze" Isaiah 43: 2

How apt. How lovely.

Praise the Lord.

No comments: