Thursday, May 22, 2014

Counting down to December

Lost count of the number of times in the last few months I puked bile.

Yesterday was a good day until my nose detected the odours of lotus seed paste and I threw up a storm complete with bile, muscle spasms and a splitting headache that followed. 

Sleep has been fraught with panic attacks brought upon by various stressors and I'm finally getting the crazy urge to pee.non.stop. Think the uterus is finally tilting towards the bladder.

I also get some numbness in my legs every few hours when I sleep and am really surprised because this is supposed to be a third trimester symptom. 

Nobody said it was easy. 

I just didn't realize what a ride I was really in for!! Now I don't even remember pre-pregnancy freedom and energy levels and mobility. 

But I'm thankful baby is healthy and that's what really really matters now. Keep growing well and remember to smile at the camera tomorrow so I can see you clearly! 



No comments: