Monday, November 26, 2012

Injustice

Read the whole book of Micah. In two versions. Again and again.

Really praying that God vindicates and rights the wrongs that I'm witnessing live in my workplace. The wrongs perpetuate so relentlessly with no physical indication of anything going right. Righteousness is remote and almost extinct. In fact, I think existing structures promote lawlessness without any ramifications.

Lord, please give me a strategy now that I still have authority. I don't want to be a pontius pilate in this situation. Neither do I want to act according to what is wise in my eyes and compromise others unwittingly because I was too smart for my own good.

I vacillate between despair that justice will prevail and being encouraged when I read the bible. God's love is unconditional and He fights for all who are oppressed. No matter what creed, religion and race they are from. The church was meant to take the place and be His representative on earth but they have by and large abdicated that high call.

I wonder now..what is more to this? To let God be your sole vindicator or to act? If so, then how?

"let the righteousness of God be a holy flame that burns"

No comments: