Tuesday, December 08, 2009

a really long weekend

so my body and immunity finally gave way today after subjecting it to very little rest. the body finally gave up and everything came crashing down like an endless torrent (of mucus) .

had a great day with Pete and Kel nonetheless celebrating Isaac's bday. So thankful for them hatching and planning the day which I felt awfully guilty for not participating much in as I've been working weekends, late nights etc.

Another highlight was Ade's wedding. After a gruelling 20 hours or so, it ended and I sincerely wish them the best in life ahead together as one. There were many laughs along the way to alleviate the fatigue and I'm glad it went well. Missed Ah belle though.

It led me to realise I've been nearly married for a full year myself. Where did time go?

Looking forward to the Christmas for some much required rest and to take stock of the year before and plan for what's ahead. Exciting plans but have to try to not get carried away like I so often have tendencies for.

In the meantime, counting down to our anniversary, christmas, bonuses, BJ and BKK. :)

No comments: