Sunday, October 26, 2008

when you can't shut them up.

people who know me for me are so hard to come by. these days, i have so many people who have such vast contradicting assumptions about me, none of which are true by the way.

i have a few soulmates but many many acquaintances. while i really don't have to care and its nothing overly bad, i just hate being so misunderstood. but i will not dwell further or try to set the record straight because i have nothing left in me to care about people who don't care too much anyway.

but i like being understood. or at least an attempt to be understood. all the better if i'm understood AND celebrated. because that's all the rarer.

its no big deal being me but its not easy either. so cut me some slack and stop trying to disect me for further analysis.

just want to dig a hole. but not for me to hide. but to throw the irritants down and keep them out of sight.

i like pure guileless agendaless relationships. non competitive too. i don't need any grandiose show of how you're better. i kinda know already that i'm just me and there's nothing to shout about. but i'm reigning queen of isaac's universe and my mum thinks i fell from heaven. (when i'm sleeping, not awake)and above all, there is a King of Kings who sings over me. so i'm quite comforted.

i will celebrate what i have and continue to cherish, love and live. but i still wish you'd shut up.

1 comment:

Me, myself, and I said...

Mei and I just had a conversation about your amazing ability to block out things that are unimportant (like your balance) and focus on the most relevant... :) hehe MUACKZZ!