Saturday, October 18, 2008

in transit

while my nose is dripping and my luggage is unpacked and the stress is mounting...
all i can say is
thank God its HK
thank God its only for 4 days

HK, I will miss you. and i will not visit you as often anymore.
i'll be taking a break from all this soon. to sort out life, on the whole. to personalize it, live it and savour it and share it.

after this week, i can finally leave my toiletries bag and 'first aid ' kit unpacked and even put away the suitcase for abit. i can start working on the house, suss out good deals for furniture and electronics.

after this month..
i can work out our budget, plan for christmas sales and wrap hampers.
my wedding planner can actually find me.
i will find that time passes maybe slightly slower than it usually does and get used to 8 hours of sleep.

i will exercise and prepare. like a bride in waiting.
i will finish up my facial course at MTM so they can stop wondering where I went and what they are going to do with my money.

i will miss my baby carriers and BPA free bottles. i will miss the cots and educational dvds. i will miss the regular salary.

i will miss training because then I really get to tell them how much how wonderful how fantastic it really is. and i will also miss travelling.

most of all, i will miss the colleagues and business associates i've grown to be friends with.

but i'm ready to disembark and transit.

No comments: