Saturday, July 28, 2007

empty well

not the best weekend of my life.

i haven't even been spending my regular time with my Father. so many things i want to say to Him. and it's not just work that's keeping us apart. its the problem that i refuse to let go and give to Him.

i'm cracked and dry.

i've been caught up in the whirlwind of things and have neglected the One. last night, as i dwelt at His feet in His presence, i literally felt slain in the spirit and lay on my bed unable to move or speak with the presence of Him so strong upon me.

i need more of Him in my life. but i don't know how to give more of me. i'm still so selfish and self-seeking instead of God seeking. i'm still caught up with the cares of this life and the pursuit of my dreams that were birthed by Him in the first place for His glory. now, suddenly it seems to be my only agenda and i know i need to be gently prodded back into His arms.

i'm so lovesick.

No comments: