Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thoughts.

colleague: my brothers are twins.
me: are they the same age?
colleagues: -slap foreheads-

**

my driving instructor thinks i'm color blind. i know alot of you already believe so. but i stop the car when the light turns green and i charge ahead when the light turns red.

i also thought shuxin's purple car was green. blame it on the lighting.

my God thinks i'm beautiful. even though at last count, i have three unauthorized zits on my face. and overweight eyebags.

my boyfriend thinks i talk to much. so as a mark of respect and deference to him being the man in our relationship, i have decided to offer him a minute of silence- every week.

i think i am shrinking. pants that i used to wear in the past have suddenly grown. even when i'm wearing heels.

i think shuxin's dog likes to sniff my butt.

i don't even dare to think what you think.

No comments: