Saturday, October 08, 2005

saturday

isaac and i went shopping at tecman today and chalked up more than a hundred bux of purchases. after discount.after alot of restrain.

went over to mei ling's place last night to watch cold case because she taped it for me last week when i went for wedding. after the show i sorta joined her for dinner. i refused initially den later helped myself to half a bowl of rice. but i din go beyond that!otherwise the rest of hte family will have nothing to eat....

and i'm still thinking abt the tomato chicken and fish. today.

3 comments:

Laughingcow said...

My mom says just to dump everything in the wok, in this order:

1) Oil (um, yes)
2) Onions
3) Chopped garlic
4) Mixed peas/corn/carrot/whatever
5) Minced chicken
6) Tomato sauce

Sounds so easy. Go try and let me know how it goes. :)

P.S. $100 is not restraint lor.

little ewe lamb of God said...

im trying tmr!u wanto come and eat?thank your mum for me!its super yummy lor.

p/s.my mum burnt dinner again.=(

Laughingcow said...

My lesson ends at 9 PM lah. And I am car-less again. Hrrgh.