Saturday, March 03, 2012

Maybe it's time

Some two weeks back, God told me i my private time with Him that He would revisit places of trauma with me and rebuild the ruins of the past.

Two days ago, out of the blue, I was brought back to a point in history to learn about startling revelations. I feared when I knew that I was approaching 'danger zone' but because I knew that God ordained that moment and it was necessary and He was absolutely going through with me, I went ahead. The emotions that came with it were a whirlpool of deep relief and sorrow. I felt torrents of tears surge up and yet, there was such an unspeakable joy and peace that made me want to laugh through the tears. 

I finally understood the reason behind ''I can't tell you why''. I finally understood why. That day, two people were set free. From a misunderstanding of a decade, from guilt through forgiveness. 

I am so blessed and I don't deserve such love. 

Thank you. 

No comments: