Sunday, June 08, 2008

my technological milestones

1996-hotmail account set up. by mei ling (i've since progressed to yahoo/gmail)
1997- irc set up by mei ling
1997-icq set up by cali (which i ended up using for a looong time even when all of you abandoned me for msn!)
2005-msn. by this thankfully comes with windows live.
2004-blogger set up by cali
2005-friendster set up by cali
2006-flickr set up by cali.
2008-facebook set up by cali, wedding photos uploaded by cali, snapfish set up by cali
1996-? mei ling records all my missed episodes of tv shows. because even if i had a vcr, i wouldn't know how to use it.


what will i do without my friends?
live in a cave.with dinosaurs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so... USED!

Ok off to church camp in a bit, see you when I get back! (Or when you do)

Anonymous said...

i, on the other hand... am quite happy to be a part of your technological milestones. hurhur. :P

haha.. don't worry, i promise to keep you updated for years to come!